Miss Hannah Wingfield of Dundee Scotland asked for postcards with 10 things that make me happy written on them. Since I’ve recently started a series on List Blogs, (not to diminutize you Miss Hannah) I thought it would be fitting to share it with you as well.
!0 things that make me happy are (in no particular order):
- The ocean
- stumbling across treasures all around: music, art, fashion, words
- the sound of the rain (even when its beating down on me as my truck breaks down for the x-teenth time)
- the full sensory experience: of HOME found in an old darkroom
- the smell of fresh cut grass, wood, and the smell of gasoline
- the rush you get when meeting someone new. of learning something new. or the bonus round: learning something new about someone new that you meet.
- color all around
- my smiling childrens’ faces & the sound of their laughter too. (Ethan-6, Maddox-4, Sakura-2)
- postcards & handwritten letters in the mail
- Life. as generic as it may sound, the feeling of being alive. It’s the most wonderful feeling in this world.