Had a great non regrettable, but regretable weekend.
I don’t regret any of it.
I’m forever thankful of the people that I have come across.
The only thing that I’m disappointed about…
was not the part where I vomited in front of you last night.
But not having enough room on my camcorder to fully document the most amazing time that we had.
for all that you’ve done for me.
Wonderful people. Wonderful friends.
Lots of video to pull off my camcorder later.
Highlights of this weekend (to be written about later):
- Coraline in 3d with my son (it was the last weekend to see it that way)
- San Diego Tweetup with Mo in tow
- Getting my “other” best friend on camera saying that he’s” not that smart” (btw that made the trip worth it just there. 4 seconds of taping
- More encouragement to play my violin
- finding a new watering hole in a nook somewhere in WeHo
- meeting a new wonderful person (so wonderful they put up with my vomitface last night/this morning)
and, more to come later
But wow what a great weekend!
- I need to make a point to get home more often
- I really shouldn’t drink more than one drink on a 2nd “date”
- I really should throw a fundraiser for my documentary project
I was reassurred that:
- My son is the most important thing in the world
- I have some amazing people in my life
- I am capable of amazing things if I only just DO them
- I put the crass in procrastinator & I really should hurry up & get the hell out of here and get to work even though my truck smells like vomit.
- kk thnx bai